Hosted by Loren Weisman, “Wait What Really Ok” is a methodical, comical and informational podcast covering the best approaches for business and the arts today.
What gives the Wait What Really Ok Podcast an edge:
- A show that allows for four days of additional content, complementing the show and optimized for the web.
- A compounding content, marketing, & optimization business model expanding the show.
- A wider range of revenue streams for sponsors, advertisers & clients with the various multimedia channels.
- The additional services and options for guests, sponsors and affiliates to further their marketing reach.
- The use of uniform marketing of show content that advertises future shows and promotes previous ones.
With a week’s worth of additional content being promoted, the radio show will serve as the home or anchor for conversations and content that will be released and staggered through the week. This includes the use of different multimedia formats on the web and on social media.
The posting of a supplemental blog, video, photo and link after the podcast airs helps to promote that week’s radio program while optimizing and reinforcing the program and associated brands as a whole.
This creates massive growth in visibility and listenership for each show that is aired. In turn, cross promoting that week’s show, the previous week’s shows and the following week’s show simultaneously.
For more info on the Podcast including: requesting a topic, recommending a guest, joining the show as a guest, sponsorship spots, advertising options as well as listening to older episodes and links to each shows supplemental materials.
Author : Loren Weisman